Keto Easter Dinner
Wondering what to prepare for a Keto Easter Dinner? For me a traditional Easter dinner must include Ham, so I’ll be cooking up a Ham but without the glaze due to the added sugars. There are glaze recipes out there that are Keto friendly but I honestly enjoy Ham enough to not need or want a glaze.
If you don’t like ham, make a Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken (yum!).
For an appetizer, I’ll be preparing my favorite… Deviled Eggs, which is always a hit!
For sides, any of the following will be perfect for a Keto Easter Dinner:
- Wedge Salad
- Mock Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamed Spinach
- Parmesan Crusted String Beans
- Garlic and Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- Roasted Aspargus
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus served with Garlic Aioli or plain Mayonnaise
- Green Bean Casserole (Keto version)
For dessert, I’m thinking one of the following would be simple but delicious for an Easter treat:
- Keto Pound Cake served with Whipped Cream and Strawberries
- Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake
Hope this has been helpful for any of you struggling with ideas for a Keto Easter Dinner!